Celebrate this St. Patrick’s Day with all foods green! Not only will it be fun and festive, but green foods are packed with nutrients and vitamins that will keep you energized for the whole day. Follow this green meal plan for what to eat on St. Patrick's Day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and we’ll even throw in a few snacks.
- Apple a Day Smoothie
- Suja Mighty Greens Juice
- Green Pancakes- greek yogurt, cottage cheese and swiss chard are a great addition to these cakes.
- Herb and Arugula Baked Eggs
- Kiwis, green grapes, pears and green apples fruit salad
- Salad- You’re in luck! Terra’s Kitchen launched 6 new salads, full of spinach, arugula, kale, various lettuces and edamame. Try our new Lean Green Salad for an especially green lunch.
- Crispy Green beans with pesto
- Cilantro lime rice
- Avocado- Try our Grilled Chicken Tacos with Avocado Goat Sauce
- Spicy Chilli-Garlic Cod with Cauliflower Puree
- Curried Chickpea Spinach Bowl
- Seared Chicken with Creamy Avocado Basil Pasta
- Add some green sides to your meal like our prepped broccoli florets, green beans, peas, asparagus, artichokes
Order your meal kits now so you’ll be ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. May the luck of the Irish be with you! Share your favorite St. Patrick's Day recipes with us on social media.