We introduced you to the Paleo way of eating and have given you all the information you’ll need to successfully follow this caveman way of eating. We’ll get you started with a grocery list and let you know what foods to avoid on a paleo diet. (As always, chat with your doctor if you’re planning to eliminate certain foods from your diet.)
- Produce: broccoli, kale, carrots, spinach, cucumbers, celery, tomatoes, berries, oranges, apples, pears, melons (Pro tip: Order Terra’s Kitchen’s chopped sides!)
- Meat: grass-fed beef, organic chicken, wild caught alaskan salmon, shrimp, organic bacon (Pro tip: We sell delicious hormone- and antibiotic-free proteins!)
- Dairy: organic, free-range eggs
- Oils: olive oil, coconut oil
- Nuts and Seeds: raw almonds, raw cashews, ground flaxseed
- Spices: cumin, cinnamon, basil, garlic powder, turmeric
What to Avoid:
- Cereal grains
- Legumes (including peanuts)
- Refined sugars
- Processed foods
- Refined vegetable oils
- Overly salty foods
*Remember: If it can’t be hunted or gathered, skip it!
No time to get to the grocery store for this paleo shopping list? Order all your Paleo meals and snacks with meal delivery from Terra’s Kitchen!