Triple Chocolate Protein Balls (makes 16)
What you need:
¼ cup almond butter
½ cup dark chocolate chips, finely chopped
¾ cup TK Chocolate Protein Powder
2 tablespoons cocoa powder, plus more for rolling (optional)
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon flax seed
What to do:
- In the bowl of a food processor add all the ingredients.
- Pulse until the mixture just comestogether.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Take a heaping tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball then place the balls on the sheet pan.
- After the balls have set for a few hours roll in the cocoa powder. (optional)
Use our Terra's Kitchen Nutrient-Rich Protein Powder in this recipe or use it in your favorite smoothie. Choose from Chocolate or Vanilla flavors.