Flannels, fallen leaves, and pumpkin-flavored drinks are the norm this time of year, but you don’t have to fall back on basics for dinner. This week’s new meal-kit dinners have something for everyone in the family from crisp fall greens to vibrant sauces to perfect cuts of meat. Read more to find out how these fall meals can fit in your family’s schedule this week.
- The Beef Ragu with Spinach-Parmesan Polenta is some seriously satisfying comfort food and probably not something you have made often -- if ever! Don’t worry though it will be on the table in 25 minutes thanks to pre-prepped ingredients like sliced onions, minced garlic and crushed tomatoes.
- Our Black and Blue Steak Salad is perfect for when you want to indulge a bit, but only a little bit! If you are following the Paleo or Whole30 diet, just leave the blue cheese off your plate and add a little extra salad. Cabernet is the perfect wine with this steak and especially with the blue cheese.
- The Seared Chicken with Creamy Avocado-Basil Pasta delivers a bright but filling meal in only four steps. This meal’s table talk is about your dream day, and we are pretty sure this pasta is probably a part of it!
- This Thai Grilled Chicken Salad will be on your table way faster than ordering takeout. In only 20 minutes, you will be plating you new secret recipe with the perfect amount of sriracha spice in the homemade crunchy peanut sauce.
- Our Swedish Meatballs are something you can easily make at home tonight quicker than you can put together any furniture item from Ikea. The handmade meatballs in this right creamy dish scream “made with love” loud and clear.
To add these family meals to your next healthy meal delivery kit, head over to our menu and start cooking!