Spring cleaning is on your radar; it’s time to declutter and organize! If you’re like most people, you probably spend a lot of time in the kitchen. (It’s a great central gathering place!) But where do you start in the deep cleaning process? Follow these 5 steps and you’ll be cooking in your cleaner, greener kitchen all Spring:
1. Gather your supplies. Be proactive and gather your supplies so you can get into your spring cleaning groove. Want to really go green? Make your own cleaning products! Try a homemade spray cleaner, using white vinegar and water, or a homemade glass cleaner using white vinegar, water and rubbing alcohol
2. Start with the fridge. Remember all those jars and ingredients that were pushed to the back of the refrigerator? It’s time to throw them out. Order Terra’s Kitchen and start with a beautifully organized fridge. #fridgegoals
3. Deep clean the appliances. Use a sponge with grease-cutting soap to clean out the inside of the oven and microwave, the top of the stove and the surfaces of each appliance. Try this green, grease-fighting dish soap recipe:
4. Organize the pantry. If you have a big family, you know that the pantry can get pretty disorganized. Assigning a shelf to each category of food is a great way to stay organized and be able to find ingredients easily.
5. Stay ahead of the mess. To make seasonal cleaning a little easier, stay ahead of the mess. Pro tip: Order your meals from Terra’s Kitchen to avoid waste. All the ingredients are pre-washed and pre-chopped, which minimizes those dreaded after-dinner dishes.
Enjoy cooking in your clean, green kitchen with a plant-strong, nutrient-packed Terra’s Kitchen meal! Choose from a variety of meals, sides, salads and more from our full meal delivery menu.