“What is Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best time of the year...Ladies celebrating Ladies.”
-Leslie Knope, Parks & Rec
Even if you’re not a Parks & Rec fan, February 13th is a great excuse to celebrate with your girlfriends! We’ve put together a list of fun things to do and gifts to get your best Gal-entines.
- You’ll be sitting in the office all week, so why not round up your best friends and enjoy a relaxing yoga class together? Core Power Yoga offers a variety of classes to match whatever mood you’re in. Use a beginners class to focus on breathing and stretching or sweat out those bad toxins in a hot yoga session!
- Gather your Gals around the TV to join Bachelor Nation and gossip about Nick’s latest drama. Get your wine from Winc for fun artwork on each bottle and personalized flavors.
- If you’re hosting, treat your girlfriends to a Terra’s Kitchen meal. Order a meal kit and dinner will be ready in 30 minutes! And, of course, you need dessert for Galentine’s Day. Try our Mocha Bundt Cake recipe!
- Class it up at a winery (like one of our favorites, Old Westminster Winery) for tastings, walkthroughs or dinner. What better way to spend Galentine’s than sipping wine in heels? Don’t forget to take some classy pictures to remember this posh occasion.
- Galentine’s Day isn’t Galentine’s Day without chocolate! Try the Salazon chocolate sampler with 10 bars of sea salt chocolate flavors. Or order a Valentine's Bonbon Bundle with world famous peppermint bars and six caramel heart shaped chocolates from Videri Chocolate Factory. If your from Raleigh, visit the Industrial-era Factory for a tour!
- In case you have too much fun on Monday, prepare for Tuesday with a Bmore Organic smoothie and Ceremony Coffee or Sunniva Coffee to get you out the door and in the office. Be sure to check out our blog for more Valentine’s Day ideas!
Now that you know how you’re celebrating on Galentine’s Day, don’t forget to get your best Gals a gift to show them your love. A TK gift card is the perfect way to show your appreciation. Share the love!