A meal delivery service is a convenient way to simplify meal planning while developing new skills in the kitchen. Terra’s Kitchen makes cooking dinner less complicated, and you will learn new things about cooking without even realizing it. Pre-chopped ingredients make cooking less intimidating and allow even a novice home cook to put a great dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
Here are a few things you will learn about when you try a meal subscription service:
- New Flavors. Finding yourself in a meal rut is a common struggle that happens to even seasoned chefs. It’s no fun eating the same thing over and over again, and by having fresh ingredients delivered, you will find yourself trying new ingredients (like chickpeas!). Meal delivery kits also teach you how to use a variety of spices you might not typically reach for (like cumin) and remind you about the importance of using salt and pepper.
- Timing and Flow. Amateur chefs commonly struggle with timing. Simple-sounding dishes end up ruined when the rice is overcooked and mushy or the chicken is burnt. That’s why we write our recipes as simply as possible so you will know what start first, when you should multitask, and when you have time for #TableTalk.
- Kitchen Tools. Our recipes don’t require any specialized gadgets, but you will get a chance to use a few kitchen tools that may have fallen off your radar. After a few weeks with our meal kits, you will know when to pull out your zester and you will have fallen back in love with your chef’s knife.
- Nutritional Information. We design our recipes to ensure that every meal is balanced, clean, plant-strong™, nutrient-dense and features heart-healthy fats. As you try more meals, you will become with healthy ingredients like avocados that keep popping up in our recipes. Knowing what is good for you will help you continue to make healthy choices beyond your weekly TK order.
- Re-usable Recipes. As you cook along with our meal kits, you will find recipes you love and want to cook again. We do keep recipes on the menu for a few weeks, so you can order your favorites more than once, but you can also take the information on our recipe cards and make our meals over and over. We don’t use any hard-to-find ingredients, so no matter where you live, you will be able to find the ingredients needed to recreate your favorite Terra’s Kitchen meal.
- Kitchen Confidence. A you become more comfortable in the kitchen, you might find that you are ready to tackle more ambitious recipes on days when you have more time. We think that’s great and would love to give you some new ideas. Subscribe to our blog for the newest inspiration from our culinary team!
- Love Family Dinner. Starting a new routine is never easy. It takes at least a month to form a habit, but a family dinner habit is one that you will not regret forming. With a meal subscription service, you will learn to set aside time to actually sit and eat with your family. Once you are spending time around the table on a regular basis, you will think differently about dinnertime and continue to make family meals a priority.
Want to learn to love cooking again? Click below to learn more about how Terra’s Kitchen works and to get started.