Create High Protein Meals with Terra’s Kitchen
You asked, and we listened. Now you can add extra protein portions to your Terra's Kitchen delivery to accommodate everyone at your table, every day of the week.
Our new add-on protein option is the perfect way to increase meal portions, to serve more people, and to add meat to a vegan recipe. You can also use these two serving portions to cook your favorite recipes on the nights you aren’t cooking one of the pre-designed Terra’s Kitchen meals.
The new protein options are sourced from the same high-quality suppliers that you are used to enjoying in our recipes. Here are a few of our favorite ways to use our à la carte proteins:
- If you are in the mood for burgers, our ground chuck or turkey are the perfect add to your weekly menu.
- Grilled chicken breasts or tenders can be added to any salad, stir-fry, pasta, or simply dip them in your favorite sauce. You can also shred poached chicken using two forks to make to chicken tacos!
- Salmon will bump up any side dish or you can flake and fold it into a pasta or stir-fry.
- Of course, bacon can be used with just about anything. We especially like chopping it and stirring it into pasta or sauteed vegetables as a little bonus, and you can never go wrong with using the bacon renderings to sauté garlic or onions.
- Flank steak is great grilled, pan-seared, or broiled. Use the finished product to make a great sandwich or add it to just about any salad.