If you’re anything like us, you’ve been busy the past couple of weeks, and that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve been shopping for gifts. Don't worry, there’s still time to snag the perfect gifts without setting foot in a store! There are plenty of thoughtful and interesting gifts available online that you can get in plenty of time for Christmas. From gift cards to subscription services, we have last-minute gift ideas for everyone on your list.
Gifts For Your Fitness-Obsessed Friend
- Class Pass - There are many great ways to give the gift of fitness, but this is one of our favorites. With a ClassPass membership (currently available in 39 major cities in the US) your friend can attend thousands of different classes ranging from yoga, to spin, to kickboxing. You can choose any gift amount you’d like. Memberships range from $45 per month for 30 credits (about 5 classes), to $85 for 60 credits (about 10 classes).
- Headspace - Meditation has been shown to reduce stress and improve overall well being, making this an awesome gift for anyone willing to commit just 5-10 minutes a day! Headspace really is the easiest way to learn meditation. You can gift a single month for just $12.99 or give an entire year to help with their resolutions for $95.88.
- Allbirds - You don't have to know their size or favorite color to gift Allbirds this holiday. While they aren't necessarily for hitting the gym, they're the perfect athleisure shoe to take them from yoga class, to their startup job and everywhere in between.
Gifts For Bookworms + Audiophiles
- Book of the month club - Buy this for that person on your list who always has their nose in a book! The Book Of The Month Club will recommend 5 books per month and your recipient gets to select their favorite. Then, BOTMC will send a hardcover copy of their selection for that month. They’ll never be short on reading material with this gift! Gift subscriptions start at $44.99 for 3 months.
- Audible - Anyone with a long daily commute or who “never has time to read anymore” will appreciate this gift! Just about every book imaginable is available as a recording on Audible. You can easily listen on-the-go using the app. Gift memberships are $45 for 3 months or 1 book per month.
- Vinyl Me Please - For the hip, music lover on your list, a record club subscription to Vinyl Me Please will keep them 'in the know' with the hottest records delivered each month. Subscriptions start at $99 per month and you can choose from Classic, Essential and Hip Hop memberships.
Gifts For Experience Seekers
- Give a class - The lifelong-learner on your list will adore an opportunity to gain a new skill or sharpen their crafts. Celebrity experts have teamed up with Masterclass to develop online coursework for everything from transforming your cooking with Gordon Ramsay or improving your photography from Annie Leibowitz, plus many more. Individual courses are $90 each or you can simply pay $180 for an annual all-access pass. For a wide variety of online classes, you can give a 3-month subscription to Skillshare for just $36. Brit+Co has really interesting classes for the crafter in your life. Learn everything from cookie decorating to hand lettering with courses starting at just $29 each!
- Tickets to an event or concert - Check Ticketmaster or local venues where they live to find an event they would like and buy the tickets online. This will only take a few minutes and is a sure “win.” It’s even better if you go and make memories together.
- National Parks Annual Pass - Our National Parks truly are a treasure and the opportunity to visit will be a memorable gift for years to come. Annual passes are just $80 for unlimited access to every one of our national parks. There are discounts for senior citizens and 4th graders, too.
Gifts For Food + Wine Lovers
- East Fork Pottery Gift Card - These Asheville-based potters make some of the most beautiful, simple pots we've ever seen and they come in a wide range of colors. Since choosing your color is a pretty important step of the process, a gift card is best here! Give them a card for a few mugs or serving pieces and they will love you for it!
- Winc Subscription - After the holidays are over, help them continue the celebration with new wines every month from Winc. They do the hard work of finding exciting new wines and each delivery comes with education about tasting notes and pairings. Gift cards start at $60.
- Terra’s Kitchen - Fresh food delivery can make a huge difference for anyone who is learning to cook, trying to make dietary changes, or just plain busy! This is a gift that will make their lives easier and help kickstart healthy habits for the new year. A $100 gift card allows your recipient to choose their perfect mix of meal kits, ready-to-eat salads, healthy snacks, smoothies and more. Choose from E-Card amounts starting at just $25!
- Try The World - This is a great gift for anyone who loves entertaining and discovering gourmet foods from around the world. Every month, your recipient will receive a selection of interesting ingredients to cook with, drinks, and snacks. Choose from Country boxes or Snack boxes priced at $39 per month and $19 per month respectively.
Gifts For Home Decor Trendsetters
- Laurel & Wolf - If you know someone who's dreaming of a new kitchen, or another home redesign project, this is the perfect way to help them get started! Laurel & Wolf's designers will give you the benefit of a professional opinion when embarking on your next DIY project. They will create a rendering of your dream space and make specific recommendations for flooring, paint colors, backsplash, countertops, lighting, appliances, accessories and other decor resulting in some pretty impressive transformations. Packages range from $79 to $249 for design services with unlimited revisions. Once the design is done, you'll have the option to purchase any of the furniture or accessories online which makes things really easy.
- Houseplant subscription - The bohemian on your list who is feverishly hygge-ing her home for winter will love this gift! Horti is a fresh plant subscription service that sends one 6” plant (or two or three smaller plants) with a beautiful hand-painted pot or planting accessory, along with the key information to sustain it. Gifts start at $175 for 3 months of houseplant delivery.
- Flower Delivery - Sending a seasonal bouquet is a solid go-to for the person who has everything. Having an extra special decoration for their home or office will really make them feel special. Some of our favorites are UrbanStems and Bouqs. There are a variety of options at different price points and fast delivery if you waited until the last minute. To really pamper them, schedule monthly deliveries so they can enjoy fresh flowers throughout the year or once a season.
Gifts For The Person Who’s Making The World A Better Place
- MightyFix - Several of us on the TK team have been using this eco-subscription service to switch to more eco-friendly products in our own homes and we love it! The MightyFix sends a simple product each month that encourages a healthier, greener lifestyle. Gifts start at $27 for 3 months!
- A donation in their name - For the person who has everything, consider a donation to a charity in their name! Find a cause that they hold dear, and donate online, its that simple!
Ready to finish your shopping with these last-minute gifts? Terra's Kitchen has a wide-selection of digital gift card options as well as kitchen gift sets which are great gift ideas for people who love cooking or want to eat healthier this year.