Making healthy eating easy is integral to our mission at Terra's Kitchen and that's why we're excited to introduce a brand new shopping experience. We listened to your feedback and used it to develop a more streamlined experience with more information and tools to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Here's what's included in the update:
1. A more streamlined experience
Adding items to your order used to required visiting multiple pages and reloading each time you added an item. Our new, streamlined experience allows you to add multiple items quickly and easily.
To start shopping, click the 'Add Items' button at the top of the screen. You'll notice that recipes are now displayed together with everything else on our menu. You can quickly navigate using our new filtering (more on that next!) and add salads, snacks, proteins and more in just a few clicks.
When you see an item you would like to add to your order, click the 'Add Item' button. To adjust the quantity of a single item, update the number field and then click the 'Update' button. As you add items, you will see your order summary at the top right changing (number of items, vessel capacity, subtotal). You can remove items by adjusting the item quantity to '0' and clicking Update.
When you're done adding items, click the 'Save' button at the top of the screen to return to the main Manage Deliveries page to review your order.
2. Advanced filtering
We wanted to make it easy for you to find exactly what you want to order, so we built filtering that allows you to select attributes to narrow down your selection when ordering. Here are a few ways that you can filter:
- Find available options for a specific meal like breakfast or lunch using the 'Meal Type' filter
- Identify menu items that are free of allergens like dairy or nuts using the 'Allergen' filter
- Find meals that take 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes using the 'Cooking Time' filter
- Choose serving sizes with the 'Serving Size' filter, which pulls recipes for larger groups or meal prep
3. Clear order details
We heard you loud and clear that you want to be able to quickly see all of the details of your order, including cost, vessel capacity and more. We also added more status messaging so you'll always be sure about where your orders stand. Here are some of the things we've added or changed:
- A countdown at the top of the screen to let you know how many days you have left to edit or skip your order.
- Additional notifications about our shipping minimums so you'll know when you're still below the order minimum or close to qualifying for free shipping
- Info about that week's status and how much more time you have to make changes
- Clear explanation when we'll recommend meals for weeks you haven't customized yet
4. New suggested items
We've added personalized recommendations on your Manage Deliveries page, which are items are things we think you will like based on top customer picks. We'll only show things that you still have room for in your vessel. You can find them at the bottom of the Manage Deliveries page.
5. A save button
As you're adding items and building your order, it feels good knowing that your selections are confirmed. Adding a save button was a suggestion that we heard from many customers so we added that functionality.
If you have questions or suggestions as you start using our new shopping experience, we're here to help. Our Customer Care team is available to answer any questions that come up at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to hearing what you think!
Topics: TK Difference