It’s March Madness, which means it’s that time of the year to huddle around the TV, wearing your favorite school’s shirt and trash talking your rivals. All that cheering and bantering is going to make people hungry, and you know what can happen when your friends get hungry! Get creative with a spread of pizzas. You can please every type of eater with these creative ideas!
Start with the Crust
- Traditional: Thin crust, thick crust, whole wheat or white flour
- Flatbread: Order them from Terra’s Kitchen!
- Cauliflower: Grate, drain, and combine with mozzarella or almond meal
- Polenta: A paste or dough made from cornmeal
- Traditional: Red sauce
- Pesto: Great if you have extra basil
- Bechamel: A white sauce
- BBQ sauce: Great with a chicken topping!
- Hummus: Perfect on flatbread with olives, peppers, onions and feta cheese
- Veggies: Fajitas, mushrooms, broccoli florets, onions, tomatoes, spinach, hot peppers
- Meat Lovers: Bacon, chicken, ham, sausage, pepperoni
- Spices: Oregano, basil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, red pepper flakes, paprika
- Cheeses: Mozzarella, cheddar, colby, feta, goat, bleu, provolone
- Extras: Black or green olives, pineapple, hot sauce, lemons, sundried tomatoes
Now you’re ready for game day! If you don’t have time to make these homemade pizza recipes, order Pesto-Goat Cheese Vegetable Flatbreads from Terra’s Kitchen and you’ll be sure to impress with the perfect pizzas for game day. You can also try any of these flatbread ideas.