It’s the week after Easter, so you probably have a bunch of leftover eggs in your fridge that you don't want to waste. There are only so many deviled eggs and egg sandwiches a person can eat, so we cooked up a few new creative ways to reuse your Easter masterpieces. Libbie shared these recipes earlier on Facebook live so you can see them in action.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, stir together the broth, fish sauce, soy sauce, fresh ginger and half the sliced scallions. Bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and add the mushrooms. Continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the eggs and smash the a fork.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the yogurt and buffalo sauce.
- Add just enough of the buffalo sauce mixture to the eggs for your favorite egg salad
- consistency. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper.